We provide customers with 3 hours FREE parking per day in an actively controlled, secure, well-lit parking facility.
Car Park Summary
- Free parking for 3 hours per day. Please note, multiple visits in one day accumulate until the 3 hour free limit is reached.
- Spend $200 and get free parking all day.
- Free parking when you enter after 5pm. Rates re-commence at 4am.
- Get the 4th hour free when you visit restaurants and cinemas (Pig 'N' Whistle and Yum Cha Cuisine)
- Free parking for disability permit holders.
- Motorcycle riders can park for free in a designated motorcycle bay only.
- No need for a ticket, the ticketless system uses licence plate recognition, which makes exiting quicker.
|0 - 3 Hours||FREE (once per day)|
|3 - 4 Hours||$3|
|4 - 5 Hours||$6|
|5 - 6 Hours||$9|
|6 - 7 Hours||$12|
|7 - 8 Hours||$15|
|8 + Hours||$20|
Maximum daily charge $20
Free parking when you spend $200
- Visit concierge with your receipts (during normal centre opening hours).
- Receive a ‘free parking card’ (one use only).
- Visit pay machine at mall exits and scan the barcode on the ‘free parking card’.
Restaurants and cinema visits - get the 4th hour free!
- Ask the restaurant or cinema for a validation voucher (Event Cinemas, Pig 'N' Whistle & Yum Cha Cuisine only)
- Visit pay machine at mall exits and scan the barcode on the validation.
Over 3 hours and haven't spent over $200?
There are 3 ways to pay:
- Click here to register with us for automatic payment. For regular customers, this will save time. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre keeps all personal details secure.
- Visit pay machine at mall exits, payment can be made by cash or credit card (credit card surcharge applies).
- At exit barrier by credit card only (credit card surcharge applies).
Disability parking permits
- Click here to create an online account and register for disability parking permits (you will need your rego).
- Click here to create an online account (you will need your rego and credit card).
- Staff parking in designated parking areas are eligible for $3 daily parking flat rate.
Can't find your car?
- Visit the Information Desk on Level 2 (near Country Road) as our customer service team can search your rego if your car is undercover.
- Or at centre exits, on the pay machines, press the ‘HELP’ button (managed 24 hours a day by staff).
Electric vehicle charging
Tesla - Enter via Gate 10 off Stamford Rd, follow the Taxi lane to P1 yellow. Bays are located on the left from the taxi collection bay.
Evie - Enter via Gate 10 off Stamford Road, chargers are located on the left.
How to get here
- Search for Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on Google maps.
- Access via Moggill Road, Musgrave Road, Stamford Road and Grosvenor Road.
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is a 5-minute walk from Indooroopilly Train Station and the centre is also on major bus routes (bus interchange is located near the Food Court on Level 3).
- Click here to plan your journey via public transport.
Bike racks are located near various entrances to the shopping centre:
- Level P2 off Stamford Road near the Taxi rank.
- Level 1 outside Gourmet Fresh off Moggill Road.
- Level 2 off Station Road near the entrance closest to H&M.
- Level 3 outside the Station Road dining precinct.
- Level 3 off Musgrave Road near the bus station.
- Musgrave Road near Gate 3 carpark entrance.
Free motorcycle parking is available in the following areas:
- Level 2, via Gate 4 off Musgrave Road.
- Level 4, near Event Cinemas
Call Yellow Cabs 13 19 24 or Black & White Cabs 133 222.
There are two taxi ranks:
- Station Road outside the Pig 'N' Whistle
- Level P2 car park on Stamford Road (access via lifts on level 1 near ANZ, level 2 near Little Sparrow, Level 3 near Foundry Artisan Coffee).
- Official Uber locations are as following:
- Belgrave Road near Keating Park (access via lifts on level 1 near ANZ, level 2 near Swarovski, Level 3 near Foundry Artisan Coffee down to P2 road access).
Parcel pick up
- Coles & Woolworths: Gate 10 or 11 (P2 Orange car park).
- Myer: Gate 10 or 11 (P2 Orange car park).
- JB Hi Fi: Gate 10 (P2 Orange car park).
- David Jones Dock 8.
- Gate 2: near Adairs, level 3
- Gate 3: near Paperjamm, level 3
- Gate 3: near Happy Foot, level 3
- Gate 4: near Post Office, level 2
- Gate 5: near Event Cinemas, level 4
- Gate 7: near David Jones, access vis levels 2 and 3 only during David Jones opening hours
- Gate 7 alternative: near Kmart, level 1
- Gate 8: next to lifts on levels 4, 5 and 6
- Gate 10: near entry, access to all levels via lift
- Gate 11: near Coles and Woolworths levels P1 and P2
Parking for high vehicles including camper vans
For vehicles over 2.5 metres high, please contact the Indooroopilly parking team for directions. Phone 07 3327 2804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best amenities for motorised scooter access
- Level 2: near Target
- Level 3: near David Jones
- Gate 3: near Paperjamm, level 3
- Gate 5: near Event Cinemas, located next to ramp entry on levels 4 and 5