Indooroopilly Property Management Pty Limited ABN 94 144 809 174 (referred to as “IPM”, “us”, “we”, “our”) treats personal data with respect and integrity.
The personal data we collect about you will include:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile or App profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via the Website/App, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information input or submitted to online facilities such as search tools and calculators;
- personalisation preferences you select as you use the Website/App;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey, offer or promotion/competition; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the Website/App or to any Indooroopilly specific email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) or via a staff member at an Information Desk at the Indooroopilly Centre, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of the Website or App without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the Website/App if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- where you have provided your resume, to consider you for particular jobs that may arise at IPM;
- purposes related to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre’s research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Website and App;
- where IPM suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in IPM.
- We may share personal data within IPM and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing the Website, App, and our products and services such as organisations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services.
- To conduct competitions/promotions/offers.
- To provide to our legal advisors, when needed.
- To provide to other parties to whom we are authorised or required by law to disclose information.
Personal data collected through the App and Website is stored on servers located in Australia and operated by IPM or its service providers. Other personal information collected will be stored at the Indooroopilly Centre office or on an Australian hosted server, as required.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website and App as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
Personal information we collect about you will not be disclosed overseas.
How we handle email and “Contact us” messages
The Website and App may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of the Website and App. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Access to & correction of information
From time to time, the Website/App may allow you to register to use the Website/App or sections of it. If you are a registered user of the Website/App, you may be able to access and update the information on your profile in the applicable section of the Website/App, subject to any authentication and authorisation considerations, which exist to protect your security.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
Phone: Outside of Australia dial: +61 7 3378 4022
From Australia dial: 07 3378 4022
Fax: +61 7 3378 9802
Mail: Privacy Officer
Indooroopilly Property Management Pty Ltd
PO Box 947
Indooroopilly Qld 4068