1. By entering, entrants accept these terms.
2. The competition will be conducted during the competition period commencing 4pm Monday 20 October through to 5pm Sunday 26 October 2014.
3. The competition will be randomly drawn at AEST 9am Monday 27 October 2014. The prize/s will be awarded to a valid entrant or entrants (as applicable) who are randomly drawn.
4. Winners will be notified via email on Monday 27 October 2014, after 9am. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre takes no responsibility for inability to contact prize winners due to incorrect email addresses being supplied.
5. Winners must collect their prize from the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre Information Desk, Level 2, 322 Moggill Road Indooroopilly, before 5pm on Wednesday 29 October 2014, producing photo identification. The Information Desk is open during core trading hours. If any prize is not claimed by 5pm Wednesday 29 October, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre reserves the right to redistribute.
6. 40 winners will win the nominated prize being: one (1) double movie pass to the movie premiere of Best of Me at Event Cinemas Indooroopilly on Wednesday 29 October, AND one (1) $50 dining voucher to spend at The Mero before 7pm on Wednesday 29 October.
7. All tickets are valid for Wednesday 29 October only. Tickets are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the tickets including Event Cinemas Indooroopilly, the distributor and The Mero.
8. Prizes and participation in this competition are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
9. Entrants may only submit one entry per person.
10. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by Indooroopilly Shopping Centre then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. Directors, management, employees, contractors, retailers and their staff (and the immediate families of same) of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are unable to enter.
12. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Indooroopilly Shopping Centre’s database not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
13. All entries and materials submitted to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
14. In the instance that the Wednesday 29 October Chics at the Flicks event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) will be contacted to arrange a suitable substitute of similar value, deemed by Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
15. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre may, at its discretion, require any person taking any prize to be 18 years of age or over, or if a person is under the age of 18, require that that person be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while taking the prize.
16. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre may in its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in this competition, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a prize to a winner and their companion/s if the winner (or their companion/s), in the opinion of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or any of its related bodies corporate (or of the business of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or any of its related bodies corporate), is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
17. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.
18. Entrants must, at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material.
19. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
20. Without limiting the previous paragraph, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Prizes will be provided by Indooroopilly Shopping Centre to the winner/s in the manner notified by Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
21. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by Indooroopilly Shopping Centre including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre’s discretion and may include suitable photo identification (such as drivers licence or passport).
22. If due to any reason whatsoever Indooroopilly Shopping Centre becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if Indooroopilly Shopping Centre has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
23. Without limiting paragraph 32, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and its associated agencies and companies make no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of any prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of any prize. If liability under terms implied by legislation cannot be excluded, the liability of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and its associated agencies and companies is limited to re-supplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of replacing them.
24. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the relevant state, if required.
25. The information entrants provide will be used by Indooroopilly Shopping Centre for the purpose of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and its related bodies corporate and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
26. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre may be contacted to discuss any aspect of the terms and conditions, prize or event on 07 33378 4022, firstname.lastname@example.org